We often talk about the importance of green vegetables in the diet, and red foods do not pay attention. There are a lot of foods rich red vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients.
We allocated for you 11 red foods that you must use in your diet, to improve your health. In addition, most of these foods taste good and smell.
1. Red grapes are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. It is good for the heart because it lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood.
2. Tomatoes are rich in nutrients that help in weight loss, and beta-carotene helps in the fight against cancer.
3. Watermelon helps in maintaining good cardiovascular health, vitamins and minerals, which include strengthening the immune system.
4. Pomegranate is known for its qualities in building blood, rich in magnesium, potassium, and antioxidants.
5. Cranberry is rich in vitamins A and K, and is helping to combat urinary tract.
6. Apple is the source flavonoids, which protects the body from free radicals and boosts immunity.
7. Raspberries help in weight loss, and are also good for improving eyesight.
8. Red chili peppers are very low in saturated fat and cholesterol, so they are good for the heart.
9. Strawberries are good in the fight against high blood pressure, arthritis and heart disease.
10. Beetroot is a source of iron, calcium and vitamin C, and improves blood test.
11. Cherries contain elements that help your body to reduce pain, and are also good for insomnia.